- Copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights pertaining to the texts, images, drawings, illustrations, etc. displayed on the Site and emails and any and all other expressions transmitted from the Company (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”) shall be vested in the Company.
Utilization, reproduction, duplication, copying or sale for commercial purposes of Contents provided by the Site shall be prohibited.
- Customer may be free to establish a link to the Site, in principle, but the Company may refuse links that the Company regards as inappropriate including links from websites that may damage the reliability of information disclosed by the Company. Use of inline frame and direct linking to images shall, however, be prohibited.
The Company shall not be responsible for any damages, complaints, claims, etc. made by a third party against the link source.
- Though the Company endeavors to, with respect to any information provided by the Site, post up-to-date and accurate information on the Site, the Company shall make no guarantee about the accuracy, etc. thereof. The Company shall therefore not assume any responsibility whatsoever for damages incurred by Customer as a result of utilization or inability of utilization of Contents (such as damages or disadvantages incurred by Customer as a result of an accident occurring to software or hardware and contamination, loss or destruction of data due to computer virus) as well as damages or disadvantages caused by trouble between Customers or between Customer and a third party. Furthermore, the Company shall not assume any responsibility if an email or a request for information materials transmitted by Customer has not reached the Company due to a failure or accident on the Internet.
The terms and conditions of this Policy shall not apply to the contents and services of any external websites other than the Site which are linked from the Site and the mail magazines. The Company may be exempt from the responsibility for contents and services and protection of personal information of such websites other than the Site that are not under the control of the Company.
- 4.Content of Services Provided by the Site
- The content of services provided by the Site may be modified or discontinued in the judgment of the Company without notice to Customer. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages caused by modification or discontinuation of information.
- 5.Handling of Personal Information